A (very busy) week has passed since I last updated Killplex. Here’s a new release with a bunch of new features, that I conveniently explained here last week.
- Added a Minimap UI.
- Added a whitelist feature where the admin can control who is allowed on the server, through a “whitelist.cfg” file and client UIDs.
- Added new map adaptations from “arena”, for Team and Squad Deathmatch, and changed dm_arena and dom_arena to their latest versions.
- Added Xbox 360 controller support.
- Fixed an issue where players didn’t have the right textures.
- Fixed an issue where the “Remove Server” button in the Launcher Favourites wouldn’t work.
- Fixed an issue where the RPG fire sound volume would be too high.
- The selected weapon is now saved between rounds in the configuration file.